YOUR LAW FIRM IN BOCA RATON
At Minerley Fein, P.A. while prompt resolution of your legal situation is our goal, our approach is fundamentally different. Our clients are "people" and not "cases" or "files." We take the time to build a relationship with our clients, realizing that only through meaningful interaction can we best serve their needs. In this manner, we have been able to best help those requiring legal representation in matters concerning:
- Commercial Litigation including Construction Litigation, Employment Litigation and Debt Collection
- Business Planning and Transactions
- Estate & Trust Planning including Wills, Trusts and Tax Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration including Probate Litigation
- Real Estate including Residential and Commercial Transactions
- Family Law including Divorce and Child Custody
- Immigration Law - Violence Against Woman's Act (VAWA)
We realize that businesses, business owners and other individuals may ultimately need representation for multiple unrelated legal matters. We've developed our practice with this specifically in mind. Familiarity with our clients enables us to best represent them, regardless of the legal situation, and with a Board Certified Trial Lawyer, and an experienced Estate Planning / Probate Lawyer, we are able to help you navigate most legal situations.
Minerley Fein - Your Business, Your Life, Your Lawyer.SM
Minerley Fein, P.A. represents clients in matters concerning commercial and business litigation, business and estate planning and real estate transactions in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Lake Worth, Lighthouse Point, Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, Palm Beach County, Broward County and elsewhere in the State of Florida.
ATTORNEY JEFFREY S. STEINER BECOMES OF COUNSEL TO BOCA RATON LAW FIRM
On March 1, 2019, Jeff Steiner became Of Counsel to the law firm of Minerley Fein, P.A., in Boca Raton, Florida. After 30+ years as an attorney, Jeff has retired from the active practice of law. Attorney Andrew (“Drew”) Fein, who is Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Wills, Trusts and Estates, will assume the responsibility for servicing Jeff’s clients.