Andrew K. Fein ("Drew")
Drew Fein has been practicing law in Palm Beach County since 1995. His areas of practice include Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration, Real Estate and Probate Litigation. He is Board Certified by the Florida Bar in the specialty of Wills, Trusts & Estates.
Before entering private practice, Drew served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable David L. Levy, of the Third District Court of Appeal in Miami.
Drew is a graduate of Emory University, where he was a member of Phi Beta Kappa, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he earned his Juris Doctor cum laude.
In 2014, Drew successfully challenged the constitutionality of Florida's laws against same-sex marriage. His client's marriage was the first same-sex marriage to ever be legally recognized in the State of Florida, in the case of In re Estate of Bangor.
Drew is also a Florida Civil-Law Notary appointed by the Florida Department of State pursuant to Florida Statutes Chapter 118.
Drew lives in Boca Raton with his wife, children and dachshunds.
- Estate Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Real Estate
- Probate Litigation
- Real Property Litigation
- Business Transactions
- The Florida Bar, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 1995
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1992, J.D., With Honors
- Holderness Moot Court - National Team
- The Order of Barristers
- Emory University, 1989, B.A.
- Phi Beta Kappa Member
Professional Associations and Leadership Activities:
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association - Member
- The Florida Bar - Member
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar - Member