Jennifer Marie Murillo-Hurtado
Jennifer Marie Murillo-Hurtado has been practicing law in South Florida since 2011. Her practice areas include commercial litigation, as well as estate planning and administration.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Murillo was a member of the litigation department at a regional law firm and interned at the Office of the General Counsel of the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
Ms. Murillo earned her undergraduate degree in political science with minors in Spanish and French at Boston College and her law and masters degrees at The George Washington University.
- The Florida Bar, 2011
- The New York Bar, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2016
- The George Washington University, J.D., M.A., 2009
- Boston College, B.A., 2005
Awards & Honors:
- Daily Business Review, Most Effective Lawyers - Distressed Real Estate, 2013
- Jennifer is fluent in Spanish.