Ashley Williams has been practicing law in Florida since 2015. Her practice areas include commercial litigation, construction law, ADA accessibility, employment law, landlord/tenant and housing law matters.
Prior to joining Minerley Fein, P.A., Ms. Williams was a member of the litigation practice group at a national law firm and also clerked for the Honorable Magistrate Judge James M. Hopkins in the Southern District of Florida. She is a member of the Florida Bar, Palm Beach County Bar Association, and the F. Malcolm Cunningham Bar Association.
Ms. Williams earned her undergraduate degree, summa cum laude, in legal studies with a minor in business at the University of Central Florida and her law degree at the University of Virginia.
- The Florida Bar, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Middle and Southern District of Florida, 2016
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of Central Florida (B.S., 2011), summa cum laude
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- F. Malcolm Cunningham Bar Association